How to Register:
As soon as you decide to attend a program:
- Complete an online registration form or a send a printable version via mail.
- Send a $100 program deposit. We cannot guarantee your spot until we receive the deposit. Class sizes are limited, so please register early. Payment can be made by money order, Canadian personal or certified checks. *We are unable to accept credit cards. Please make all checks payable to; Sticks and Stones Wilderness School.
- Once you have posted the payment in the mail, please send an email to let us know the amount and date it was sent. We will then be sure to keep an eye out for it. Please allow two weeks for the office to process your registration form and deposit.
- Only after we have received your deposit in the mail can we confirm your space in the course. We will do so by sending a confirmation package, via email, confirming your space in the program and detailing directions and a list of what to pack. If you are unable to receive it through email, please be sure to give us an address that we can send the confirmation information to by mail.
- Remaining balances will be dealt with upon registration on the first day of the program.
*If you are registering less than month in advance, send the total program fee and email us to let us know the date it was sent. When we receive the email, we will reserve a space for you in the program.
Payment and Pricing
Please contact us regarding group sign up and others ways to receive discounts on program costs.
All programs are filled on a first-come first-serve basis. The size of each program will be limited to a number that allows participants to receive an exceptional level of experience and education. Unless a program is specified for children or families you must be at least 18 years old to attend all Sticks and Stones Wilderness School’s programs. If any person under 18 would like to attend a program please call Sticks and Stones Wilderness School and speak with us personally to see if there is a way to work it out. Each participant must sign a liability waiver prior to participation in a class.
If you must cancel your enrollment in a program and it is done:
- 1 month or more prior the commencement of the course, we will refund all but the $100 deposit which is held as an administrative fee. The deposit may be transferred to another Sticks and Stones Wilderness Program within 12 months of the initial program date.
- Less than 1 month prior to the commencement of the course, no deposit refund or transfer will be given.
Full refunds are only made in the unlikely event that we need to cancel a course. If a course is canceled, Sticks and Stones Wilderness School is not responsible for any additional cost due to the cancellation or date change. Thank You
Please send and fill out all correspondence to:
Sticks and Stones Wilderness School
Mail: 316362, 3rd Line C, RR # 1
Heathcote, ON. N0H 1N0
Phone: 705 994 3666
To register a program click here and fill out our online application.